Looking for thoughts on leak under engine block

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

david cook

Reaction score
Pls see photo. Curious to hear what you think this very small leak is. Location right under the engine block. Oil levels (coolant) and engine oil seem okay and I am keeping a close eye.

Would appreciate advice on how to narrow this down and potential correction, if any.

Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_0021.jpeg
    IMG_0021.jpeg
    183.2 KB · Views: 22

ktm525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If stock it could be your LCA hydro bushings giving up the ghost. They are oil filled. Need to get on the ground and get some pics. Feel around with your hands, it's the Land Rover Experience. :)

jlglr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like a ****** mystery. All we see is what‘s left on the garage floor.

If you need help identifying the fluid itself, you’ll have to let us know what it feels like and smells like, i.e., oily or watery, sweet smelling, burnt smelling, etc. Also, looks like it could have mixed with residue on the floor, making ID even more difficult. You might try putting a clean non-absorbent pan of some kind in that spot so you can collect some fluid for ID.

f1racer328

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ha…my censored word was m-u-r-d-e-r …. should have known that would get censored.

The censoring is out of control on this forum -_- a lot of random car terms get censored. I don't care that I can't say ****, but seriously...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM