Looking to purchase a range rover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tnlr4

Reaction score
Was looking at getting my wife a range rover. Looking around a 2016. The replacement engine cost of 12k just for the engine is making me a bit nervous if it's even worth having the vehicle. Are they reliable as long as you keep up with oil changes? Or just ticking time bombs waiting to drain your bank account

Laskaw

Reaction score
I have a 2016 Range Rover HSE Diesel and love it. It was a CPO vehicle purchased in 2019 that had the Range Rover warranty to 100,000 and/or Jun 2022. I've used the warranty once, one week after the purchase, due to a faulty fuel level sensor in the gas tank. Range Rover made the repairs without an issue. Since than all seems to be working fine. These are expensive vehicles to own and somewhat prone to mechanical issues. When there is a problem repairs are usually expensive. Would I buy a used Range Rover again...YES. BUT...I'd look for the ones that have been certified as a CPO vehicle with a Range Rover warranty.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM