Love my '05 HSE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M

Mitch

After owning Landcruisers for the last 9 years and being too afraid of Land Rovers quality issues, I have to say that I am very pleased with the decision to finally take the leap into my new HSE. Nicest ride, interior(ivory), seats(convenience package) and looks of any SUV on the road, IMO. The navigation system is top notch with the addition of this years touch screen. Only problem I've had was a wind noise around the drivers side windshield which came and went but was very annoying. A friend with a Discovery told me it was a gasket problem and that he had had the same thing. After I contacted the new Rover dealer in Chantilly, VA, they got me in the next day and replaced the gasket in a half hour while I waited (thanks Wiess(sp?)). No more wind noise and now with my cell phone (Motorola Razor) finally linked by Bluetooth to the handsfree/stereo system (thanks Raysaami), this is the best car I've driven as a daily driver. I hardly take out my supercharged 996 C4 cabriolet anymore!

Regards

V

viper1993

Congrats on the 05. I looked for a used 05 - but found a killer deal on my 04 that I could not pass up. The upgrades for 05 would have been nice. I just picked up an 04 about a month ago and really love this car! Solid as a Vault! Mine has the luxury seats which are SWEET! Good Luck!

R

RRSPORT

Mitch:

Also owned Toyota/Lexus since 1979 (with an '87 911 Cabriolet for weekends). I wouldn't let the wife get an '04 JAG XJ8 because of my fear of quality issues. A year later I go out and take a chance on a new Range Rover (hypocrite?).

The '06 RR is my daily driver and I admit I was wrong about JAG/Land Rover quality issues.

Actually prefer my RR over wife's '04 MB CL 500. Got rid of everything else.

M

Mitch

viper, RRSPORT: Agreed. Great truck, the Range Rover. The luxury seats are great.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM