LR3 18" x 8" Rims only for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smeer

Reaction score
rims

I am looking for a 2006 lr3 5 spoke rim one or may be two and shipping zip is 75082 could you give me a price you can email me at [email protected]

For Sale as of April 5th

The ideal replacement for your LR3 or LR4 stock 19" rims or if you already have 18" and need a full size spare, these are the rims to look for. The 18" rim size offers a wider variety of tires to choose from. Rims work on same bolt pattern for 2005-2009 LR3, all LR4s and 2006-2009 RRS. LR4 owners do require spacers. I have sold these rims to several LR4 owners and they are love the fact that they are a less expensive alternative to the Compomotive rims.

I'm offering: LR OEM 18" x 8" take off rims, 10 spoke design. Each rim is very clean with only very minimal marks and little to no curb rash, no dents, paint chips or major marks. All rims have a glossy shine. Center caps NOT included but new OEM caps are available for $10. Each rim is boxed by Fedex for shipping and includes tracking.

$150 each plus shipping to your location. PM me your city and zip code for a ship quote.

To date, I've sold several sets of LR3 rims over the past few years both here and on Expo and my track record is only a nice group of completely satisfied buyers.

Thanks for looking!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV