LR3 Genuine Wraparound brush bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nashvegas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm selling a Land Rover LR3 Wraparound Brush Bar (non-winch) -- the genuine Land Rover Accessory Part. This was on my LR3 for about 14 months, so the black painted finish is not faded or worn. Only slight problem is a small ding on the bottom bar from a valet bumping something in a parking garage. See pictures. great way to save money for a brush bar. This used to be $750 from the dealer (whcn I bought it in 2009). Includes all mounting hardware and the box/instructions to install it. All nuts/bolts and the mounting brackets are included, undamaged and as new. Prices have come down at dealers but there's still shipping ($150 or so on this item).

First $125 takes it. local pickup - Nashville TN - I have the box to ship but honestly it will be costly to ship, would prefer local only, it's 50+ pounds and a huge box. Thanks.

Here's the listing from the Land Rover Accessories Catalog w/ the part #:

Land Rover LR3 Wraparound Brush Protection Bar
Protect vulnerable front radiator and light sections of your LR3 with a strong, easy-to-fit and corrosion-resistant wraparound brush bar. Hardware kit included.
VUB501270 Brush Bar, Wraparound, for non winch

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4