LR3 Lifestyle PHOTO thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

luis_wilhelm

Reaction score
Hello There!

Not many pictures on this short trip to Croom (North East of Tampa) area in Central Florida. The LR3 does great pulling our little 3 bikes trailer (2 full size and one smaller trail bike). Here goes a picture of our standard LR3 (only modification is the entertainment system), and one of the gang getting ready to have some fun with their bikes.

Thanks to all for the many suggestions and information posted here, it has been great advice and very entertaining as well.
Peace to all!
LW

Attachments

• Test.JPG
    Test.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 139
  • Test2.JPG
    Test2.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 131

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like good fun, LW, and great that your rover can take you there!

drafdog

Reaction score
Todd--

What brand of side guards do you have? Are those the LR ones?

I am looking at various guards/sliders and am curious what other people have and how they like them.

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
drafdog, those are the LR ones.

i hoped they'd be functional, but they're pretty for show only as they sit so close to the body its next to impossible to get a toe hold on them. i am happy with them, but wish they had a little more function (i do like the look, though, and can get enough purchase with a big toe to get on my roof)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9