REVIEW; Front Runner 3 Bar Roof Rack (Load Bar Kit)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DirtyHal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update and details.

That's a shame. Different story than I heard last time so I'll likely give him a call as well just to make sure there is nothing I have to be wary of. Maybe people were treating the three bars as platforms and putting too much weight and bending the bars. If so, seems that could be solved with a warning label or manufacturing stronger bars! Ahhh well.

So, the next closest thing I found was a ProSpeed rack, @DirtyHal. I think I actually had one on order and was going to buy it until I realized that even with modifications I wouldn't be able to get my storage box up there (needed clearance for the clamps). If you don't need a box, that may work out for you. They make a nice low profile solution.

I was looking at the prospeed but I just can't justify it atm. My main goals are to expand my storage capability by mounting my ski box and to mount an awning. I went ahead and ordered a short rack kit from ebay and I will mount my ski box and an awning to that and if that isn't satisfactory I'll save up my pennies and go for the prospeed.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut