LR3 options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jzk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"I had planned on ordering without this. Can you give some more details on why the adaptive lighting is worth ordering?"

The Xenon headlights are a must. They put out so much light that it is hard to see how the adaptive front lights can make a difference.

Mine came with the lights, and it is cool to watch the beams go left and right, but it honestly doesn't light up anything that I woudln't have been able to see before.

B

baldeagle

I have all three and I love them. The cooler always is full of waters, the lights really work great at night, and my family really appreciates the rear climate control. Usually I control through the auto setting, but when they want it, I give them control. Also, have the heated seats front and rear and that's the best...

M

milr3

I just took delivery of an SE with the cool box option so they are in production. I placed the order in January.

jptruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I gotta say, I'm a big fan of the adaptive headlights thing. Living in the country, it's nice to see as far around the next corner as possible. It's deer heaven in these parts (northern VA) and they love standing in the middle of the road at night for some odd reason. I have an HSE.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635