LR3 Rocker Panel Sill Wraps--the next look in protection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OffRoving

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now taking pre-orders for the 1st production run at launch pricing of $995 for target ship date of 12/01/09. Sliders built for orders received for standard black powder coating with machined brushed aluminum end caps [end cap shown is black/not standard finish]. Option of paint to match body color by you. Full production run MSRP $1,195. Rocker panel/sill protection only. 75lbs each [shipping not included], 3/16" steel.

Get full details at http://www.oe-accessories.com

P8170002%20copy-01.jpg

morrisdl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice product. Thankfully, I still like my opt2 slims better. I am sure these will appeal to many though.

Not sure whats in you development queue...Im looking for a rack. The perfect rack would be something in between the BROWNCHURCH rack and OEM Expedition Rack. I would like it to match the bars rockslider bars diameter, 3/4 length, with a front air dam. Just wishful thinking...Cheers! -Doug

OffRoving

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Doug-

Nothing in queue for racks. I'm very happy with my Baja Rack they made for my roof top tent set up. We'll likely have an upgraded front and side grill coming soon and shooting for a gas tank skid since there's only one on the market still [really].

Team Jeff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any update on these? I need to pull the trigger on a set before I'm sorry I didn't. These look very nice!

davidfkon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
are these frame to sill like the RS sliders - the comptition is option 2 - slim . . .

yrbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Adam, great job look awesome. Will you be making them for the FFRR?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helge