LR3 Trailer Hitch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BSIEBERT

Reaction score
I have a gently used quick release hitch for the modern Land Rovers. It will fit the Range Rover Sport, LR3 and LR4. This hitch is a 3rd generation hitch with one orange key. Marked with part number AH22-17N886-AA. It easily detaches from your Rover and is lockable for security.

$300 and you pay shipping. I will give an estimate after getting a zipcode. The hitch weighs about 10 pounds.

EGRIZZLE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a gently used quick release hitch for the modern Land Rovers. It will fit the Range Rover Sport, LR3 and LR4. This hitch is a 3rd generation hitch with one orange key. Marked with part number AH22-17N886-AA. It easily detaches from your Rover and is lockable for security.

$300 and you pay shipping. I will give an estimate after getting a zipcode. The hitch weighs about 10 pounds.

Do you still have it for sale?

LRwhat

Reaction score
I guess it is time! I need a hitch for my LR4. I would like the new style, if any one has one to sell please let me know.

backtoLR

Reaction score
LR4 Trailer hitch LR040248

I just sold my 2012 LR4 and have a trailer hitch for sales. LR040248.

I'm also selling a Yakima full swing bike rack and Yakima Whispbar Roof Bar S17.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM