LR4 HSE LUX or Tahoe LTZ???????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tmgeneral

Reaction score
I have almost 1000 miles on my LR4 now and Im averaging around 16-17 MPG ....which is almost identical to my 2007 Tahoe.

Will be taking a road trip next weekend with mostly freeway driving. We'll see where we're at then.

383strokerace

Reaction score
WOW!!!!! That's all I can say after picking up my LR4 this weekend!!!!!! I am so glad that I decided to go with the LR over the Tahoe! FYI, made a long drive home (190 miles) and pulled out an average 21 MPG!!!!!! Picked it up with 5 miles yesterday and have logged 400 already! Thanks y'all for helping me make the decision. Any Rover clubs in the ATL? If so let me know. Thanks again!

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOW!!!!! That's all I can say after picking up my LR4 this weekend!!!!!! I am so glad that I decided to go with the LR over the Tahoe! FYI, made a long drive home (190 miles) and pulled out an average 21 MPG!!!!!! Picked it up with 5 miles yesterday and have logged 400 already! Thanks y'all for helping me make the decision. Any Rover clubs in the ATL? If so let me know. Thanks again!
Congratulations! I hope you enjoy your new LR4! You will definitely like it better than a Chevy Tahoe.

gfcronus

Banned
Reaction score

Pics, please.

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! My LR4 also get pretty good gas mileage. In the city I'm averaging about 17 and highway about 20 plus. That's amazing for a vehical of this size and hp. You can't beat the LR4 - it's the master in its class...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635