Manhattan Jaguar Land Rover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eli4x4

Reaction score
I bought my 2012 LR4 from them in Dec 2016, It was a good "experiences" (if you can call it that). I was looking for a low miles truck that was clean, white with black interior. My wife and I used to live in Manhattan, we had our first LR (D2) there so I knew what I was looking for. The dealer had a city truck, all the paper work, low miles and garage kept. a bit of a back and forth with the price and we were done.
I have to say, I had some minor issues when I got it and the service adviser as they call them (Ben Leung 212-549-2266) was great to work with! I'm not sure if he's still there.

Good Luck.

cperez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FWIW, my current 2013 LR4 was purchased from a used car dealer in Great Neck, but the Carfax showed that it had service performed at Manhattan JLR. Based on the fact that the vehicle ran flawlessly when I bought it and ever since (I got it with 30K on the odo and have added about 35K miles to it), you can possibly draw some loose inferences. But I have no direct experience with them as I drove it back to DC after taking delivery.

vc007

Reaction score
I bought my '16 LR4 from them about 4 three months ago and had a flawless experience. In my experience all of their CPO cars are very clean (under 30k miles, no accidents, clean carfax). I'm local to them so it was my first option. Pricing compared to other dealers I felt was fair and if they don't budge on price, then ask for additional warranty years.

jmars

Reaction score
I didn’t buy there but I had have service. I found staff/service advisers to be solid and communicated well though the process. They addressed my maintenance issue perfectly.

I did have one negative....I took a ride with a tech as I was dealing with a vibration issue emanating around the 2nd row ceiling control panel at certain RPMs. The tech blamed my tires ....uggh...cop out answer as THEY rotated and balanced at this same service (Nitto G2). I pressed him bc I’m not new to tires, tire issues, lifted trucks etc...you know, problem solving. This guys attitude was horrendous towards me and dismissive (I knew to much for him). I threw in the towel and was going to run it down to the ocean NJ dealer....but I found my issue - thule bars(face palm). Upon my next service (new adviser) I mentioned this and the adviser said “you mentioning your tech was a **** had me already knowing who it was before I looked it up”.....at least they acknowledged.

Overall not a bad experience really. Always on time and as i noted service advisers I’ve had communicated.

Never bought there but they have provided me a D5 2x upon my request as a loner which was nice since I was curious about (had it through a weekend once).

StoneTrader

Reaction score
Service experience with Ben Leung has been great. Had been slightly concerned that the horror stories from a prior bankruptcy would be a problem for purchases.

Frank8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems more like a ‘Yelp’ question!

Yes, one could say that.
However the Yelp service reviews are very scary.
I was gonna be in NYC for a couple weeks and thought I might have some service done but was scared off by the Yelp reviews. Wanted sane comments.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut