My 1971 Series IIA 88" Restoration

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sailtech

Reaction score
Great progress!

That's how it sits right now. I can't wait until May when I'll be back in town and can finish this project and start playing with it.
Eric[/QUOTE]

Great progress in such a small amount of time!

Just curious... why did you decide not to use your original bulkhead/firewall?

It looked like it was in pretty good condition.

Regards,

Stuart

Eric B

Reaction score
The original firewall was starting to rust through up at the top near the windshield. The one I used was only rusting in easily replaceable areas.

roverhaul

Reaction score
Awesome project!! It brings back a lot of memories.

Good luck with it.

FSIII

Reaction score
Any ideas of where to start with renovation of a '71 Series II A 88'

I have a series II A 88" that i want to fix up. Any ideas of where to start???

FSIII

Reaction score
Im trying to include pictures of my Series II A 88" however it will not allow me to upload the pictures because of the size of pictures any advise on how to display of what my jeep looks like

Alice

Reaction score
Whew! I hope I never decide to get that crazy with my IIA. Best of luck to you.

Alice

crash

Reaction score
I am redoing my IIA but am behind a little. The bulkhead has been a majorchallenge but once that is ready things should leap forward a bit!

What brand are the tires you have?

Crash

Eric B

Reaction score
I've neglected this project for a long time, but I'm going to get back to work on it this summer.

crash > Those are Yokohama tires on there. They were the best radial I could find that still had the tall and narrow land rover look. I don't remember what model they are, but I could go down to the shop and look.

FSIII > I really depends how much time and money you're willing to put into it. Look at the structure first. If the frame or firewall are rusting out you should probably deal with those first. As for posting pictures; put them on an image hosting site like photobucket, then post the code from there into the forum post.

Eric

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72