My Aftermarket DVD/Nav system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mattyb2233

Reaction score
Hello, I just purchased an LR3. And i am thinking about doing the same thing! I love your ideas. I am curious are you able to pull up the 4x4 info through some cable? Or is it stickly GPS?

Thanks

PakiRover

Reaction score
Update

Hi pholks, sorry for the late reply.

The factory unit is still intact. I am running the audio input from the alpine system (DVD/GPS) through the AUX connection in the back of the center console.

I can control the GPS and the DVD with touchscreen. The only problem I have is with bluetooth. I drop incoming calls frequently.

The blackbird alpine GPS system that I use may not be the best GPS system out there, but it offered the best LCD screen/DVD combo out there. One neat feature of the GPS is that it tracks your offroad path, so that you can follow that path back after you are done exploring. It works even if there is no street along your path. I havent tried to update it yet, but its a download update via the SD card on the blackbird system.

I have an 06 SE, so it didnt have any 4x4 info that could be shown.

I still have the lil rubber mat that goes in front. I dont want to Mcguyver it to fit, so its sitting in one of the compartments in the back.

The next addition will be rear screens, just waiting for the lil one to reach TV watching age. Thats the nice thing about the console, I can add more A/V ins and outs anytime without changing the config.

chele

Reaction score
GPS navigation/rear view/monitor for Land Rover

Good Job. But if anyone would like to have an integrated system, maybe our product is a good choice.

We have 7" car monitor with GPS navigation for Land Rover. With it, you can get:
* GPS navigation
* Rear view when reversing
* touchscreen
* DVD display
* multi audio and video input/output

We provide dropship to every customers. So you can get dircetly from us with 1-year factory warranty. It fits directly into the factry housing, just like the one come from Land Rover factory. While the price is much lower than the factory one. Now you can have the full system at a price of USD 899.00 with free shipping.

If you are interested in it, just contact me at: [email protected] or MSN: [email protected] & Skype: mywindandmat :)

The Rover

Reaction score
Good Job. But if anyone would like to have an integrated system, maybe our product is a good choice.

We have 7" car monitor with GPS navigation for Land Rover. With it, you can get:
* GPS navigation
* Rear view when reversing
* touchscreen
* DVD display
* multi audio and video input/output

We provide dropship to every customers. So you can get dircetly from us with 1-year factory warranty. It fits directly into the factry housing, just like the one come from Land Rover factory. While the price is much lower than the factory one. Now you can have the full system at a price of USD 899.00 with free shipping.

If you are interested in it, just contact me at: [email protected] or MSN: [email protected] & Skype: mywindandmat :)

what's the deal? I'm very interested..........I emailed you, but am reaching out to you here as well........
I'm looking for a make and model # for your syggested system so i can check it out before i buy..........THANK YOU!!!:cool:

tony diaz

Reaction score
thanks for the details looks awsome, I would like to get something more simple, just the navi system and maybe the dvd, do you know of another product/system that would also fit in the dashb.?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72