My First Impressions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R

ronprx

I purchased my car from Encino Land Rover. The Sales Guide was Babak Khodabandeh 310-678-2999. Had never met him before. I walked in and he wanted to sell a car. He really worked for me to get what I wanted. The sales manager..I think Greg, was great too.

x-plan pricing is 4% above invlice. You are eligible if you work for a company that "partners" with Ford. I work for a healthcare company that has a deal with them I undertand that it is better than "Costco" pricing, but not as good as other Ford relationship programs. I wanted to start from some known point, which is invoice..at least what we think is invoice and then work from there.

D

DesertDJ

Thank you for the anteena suggestion. I went out to the garage today and check out the radiator bracket. Great idea. I'll be putting a VHF antenna mounted on a bracket coming out through the grill. Thanks Again. PS: When I was off-roading I already cracked off some of that hard fiberglass or plastic around the spare tire. I think the same rocks that scraped the exhaust pipes hit that plastic. I agree hard rubber would make more sense. I really do think that some smart aftermarket manufacturers could make a fortune with brush guards, additional skid plates, swing away spare tire carrier on new or modified rear bumper, etc...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635