Need Audio Advice for IPOD Itegration for 2000 RR 4.0

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R

Rov_40

Hi,

I have the 2000 RR 4.0 with the Harmon Kardon premium system. I want to add a hardwired IPOD integration add-on. I purchased a Kenwood unit that is a hardwire FM modulator that integrates via the antenna port on the radio. Simple right? Guess what, there is no antenna port on the Kenwood OEM radio. Can anyone give me advice with this problem? I have search the ENTIRE web and cannot find anything. I ideally was looking for some sort of antenna adapter that I could integrate with the factory radio. If this is not an option, then I want to upgrade the headunit, while keeping everything else, to a unit that supports both bluetooth and an IPOD.

Please help!

R

Rov_40

So, I have now found a solution to my problem. I am using the Kenwood KOS-A200 which is a Aux unit that acts as a hardwire FM Modulator in conjunction with the Kenwood IPOD integration unit. But, I now have a new problem which I will post in a new thread. To get the FM Modulator to work, you need to get antenna adapters to convert from the Euro antenna to the US antenna. This works fine. Both adapters cost less than $30.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635