New Enthusiast Here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sfdaytona

Reaction score
Hello everyone. My name is Nick. I reside in the Metro Washington DC Area (Ashburn, VA). Been a long time fan of LR4's. I am looking to buy a 2010-2013 LR4 here soon. I love the way these things drive and am eager to get one and do some light off-roading.

A little about me; A few years back a good friend of mine and I replaced an engine on an 07 Range Rover Sport (We restore old E-Type Jags as well). Wasn't terribly hard to do, but it was a lot of fun and a great learning experience. I'm looking forward to learning more about the LR4s (and contributing where I can once I buy one and familiarize myself with everything).

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

sfdaytona

Reaction score
So I finally picked up a blue 2011 LR4 Saturday. It has some miles (115k) but appears to have been well cared for, with an extensive Maintenance history. It has a few things I need to address, but nothing major.

2021-05-11.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut