New Land Rover Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbsafety

Reaction score
My name is James and I purchased a2018 Discovery Sport HSE and still getting a hand on the features. I have a question, am I able to get a surround view camera? In addition, is there a way if not having surround camera view, would I be able upgrade the system to have a front view camera?

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Best and cheapest option for this would be to order a new rearview mirror camera system.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My name is James and I purchased a2018 Discovery Sport HSE and still getting a hand on the features. I have a question, am I able to get a surround view camera? In addition, is there a way if not having surround camera view, would I be able upgrade the system to have a front view camera?

Welcome to the forum. Make sure you post up pics of your '18 when you can. Are you looking to get a 360 degree camera setup like Ford has?

jbsafety

Reaction score
I am looking to a 360 camera with the abilities of frontal and back views when parking.

Latest posts

Staff online

• joey
    Custom Rover Accessories

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA