New member from B.C. Canada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

discoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all,
Just joined a few days ago and have already been posting threads. Just spotted this "introduction" forum and thot i would introduce myself. My given name is Dusten and I live in B.C., Canada. Just purchased my first ever Rover, a 96' Disco SE7. The family is expanding and I needed the extra seating. To be honest, I'm a Toyota man by heart, but I've always wanted to own a Disco or a Defender 110. I've wheeled with some fellows with Land Rovers and I hold these vehicles in high respect. Rovers are comfortable and capable. Besides the Rover, I own a 84' Land Cruiser BJ-60 (Diesel), L.C. 77' FJ-45 pickup, 72' L.C. FJ-40, 82' Toyota mini-truck, and a 48' Willys flatfender (not to mention a Honda civic). Other 4x4's I've had in the past were a 73' L.C. FJ-40, 70' L.C. FJ-55, '83 & '85 Toyota mini-trucks, and a '86 4Runner.
I like what I see here so far, and I hope I can make some usefull contributions.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board, the LC BJ-60 in diesel would be a nice vehicle to have in the driveway, Great off road, and good fuel economy.

discoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thankyou joey,
my plan with the 60 is to put the diesel engine and 5-speed tranny into my 45 pickup. Turbo and intercool it and go have some fun.
My plans for the disco are to keep it in good running order and to do some mild wheeling with it the odd time. It is the family wagon so I can't get to crazy. But I might do some tastefull upgrades or modifications to it along the way.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oledave49