Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

N

Nodal

Hi to all,

I just picked up a 1995 Disco 1.
I'm not quite sure what I got myself into but I did it.
Looking for a lot of help when I run into the usual problems.

Thanks and good to be part of something much bigger.

Y.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Glad to have you with us on the best Land Rover site on the Web. At least the kindest.

R

robbie66

Cool Air Induction

Hello all,

Glad to be here. I just purchased a 2003 Disco. II SE (19,000 1 owner miles) and I'm pretty excited about picking it up in the next few days. I'm in the accessory purchasing frenzy mode right now and I picked up a cool air induction system that was on sale from a dealer. It's basically a 3" pipe with a K&N cone filter on the end of it. Anyone here had expreience with this part and if so how has your experience been with it?

Thanks everyone,

Robbie

2002DiscoII

well to the boards, I have so far found a bunch of helpful information on the site. Good Luck to you in your adventures!

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Robbie, you will not find much difference with a K&N cone filter over any other in real performance, if anything if you plan to do any off roading I would suggest getting a prefilter and be careful with over oiling (this is not good for the MAF).

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4