New to LR RR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cmyers830

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm new to the Land Rover Range Rover world. I have a 2015 RR HSE with the 3.0 V6. I look forward to learning more about the vehicle. I am noticing the engine is using a lot of coolant but I am not seeing a leak? Any thoughts? I also have heard a faint belt slipping sound. I can't confirm that but I feel like it has slipped slightly on take off. Any thoughts or input would be appreciated.
Thanks!

CM

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. If it is using/losing coolant I would have it checked. Rovers do not do well when overheated. It can be water pump or a leak or worse a head gasket.

Belt if they are original belts change them, but it could be getting wet from the water pump... maybe both are related.

cmyers830

Reaction score
Thanks, I am having it checked tomorrow, I crawled all though it looking for leaks, None that I can see, Hopefully not a head gasket. It has not over heated and has not ran out of coolant. Only giving me the warning that its low. I've added every time and it really hasn't used much. I ordered a new new sensor to see if maybe that was faulty. Belt.... we'll see. Thanks again

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM