New Wheels for LR3 - bling-bling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M

mpn1

Hello All: Has anyone fitted the LR3 with 19 or 20 inch wheels? Any adverse problems? Any suspension issues? What wheels and size tires would work? Thanks for the input, need a little extra Bling-Bling

S

SteveA

The 19 or 20" wheels from the current Range Rover will fit with the factory size tires. They will bolt right on, but you need to get lug nuts from the RR. The shoulder of the nuts are shaped differently.

Stephen

jzk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the 19" wheels on my HSE. Personally, I wish they were smaller. I don't like the bling bling look on an off road truck. I might find another set for offroad trips.

Please say that you aren't going with spinners...

racingdc9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jzk said:
I have the 19" wheels on my HSE. Personally, I wish they were smaller. I don't like the bling bling look on an off road truck. I might find another set for offroad trips.

You wanna trade for the SE 18" wheels? hehe, I love the HSE 19". Unfortunatley, we bought the SE so we got the multispoke wheels.

racingdc9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's what I wanted to do, paint the over fenders body color. Very nice. I'm going to ask my friend if he can paint the over fenders, he owns a body shop. Wheels are nice, just don't like the chrome, rather have in silver finish.

M

mpn1

Kahn Design

That Kahn design is nice stuff - No spinners in my future....

M

mpn1

jzk said:

No Spinners - But if you want to trade your wheels.... email me at [email protected]

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM