Newbie: Dhc, Tc, Abs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1angel1

Reaction score
finally broke down an took the rover to Land Rover Cincy. This is after my mechanic changed the rear brakes. Per Land Rover I have a leak in the rear hub. Like a $400 + fix. The whole hub needs to be replaced. They also stated that due to the fact my compressor was loud (air compressor) that I had a leak in my rear bags and needed a new compressor. I informed that the bags had just been replace 1 mth ago. So I doubt they are leaking. The compressor I do agree with and have one on the way I will install. The bill the bill they came up with to do all the work, compressor, bags, hub and the $90 ..15 minute dx was like $3400 bucks. I told the lady (who was very nice) hold on a minute. Air bags arent an issue, the compressor I will install, so the only thing left is the hub and my mechanic will be looking into the cost on that. The only reason I brought it in was due to the fact he couldn't read the computer to dx the brake issue. I did get a free car wash out of it though. All in all, honestly, I will say the people a Land Rover Cincy are a good bunch.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4