Nitto Terra Grappler AT anyone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

churious

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool. I will consider these as an option then. Although... about $120 ea more in cost to me. Are they that much better? Thats almost a $500 difference.

Johnson Rods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm running these on 18's but what makes this such a great tire for the 20's is the kevlar sidewall that provides more protection from pinch flats that I see with TG's on 20's. The AT Adventurer with kevlar has excellent off road and all season capability including snow.

churious

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm running these on 18's but what makes this such a great tire for the 20's is the kevlar sidewall that provides more protection from pinch flats that I see with TG's on 20's. The AT Adventurer with kevlar has excellent off road and all season capability including snow.

I think the thing for me to do is get the NT G2s for EDC on the 20s and then pick up a set of compo's and put some wranglers on them for the trail or outlanding. ;)

Last edited:

Ryby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The available sizes are a huge factor. With 265/50/20's you won't have to do any mods, even with the somewhat aggressive sidewalls of the G2s. There is very minor rubbing at full lock that will go away as they wear a bit I'm sure. In this size I doubt you'll find a better option. If you are going to make the required mods to fit a 275/55/20 then I would go with the Duratracs.

Johnson Rods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With the small sidewall you need to be careful. No problem with mine.
If you are in extreme conditions then the DuraTrac is another good choice.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM