Now wouldn’t it be cool if….

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

F

Freeflytim

While parked, the rain sensor would close windows and sunroof if needed. I thought of this while running outside in a driving rain to do the same!

And, while Im talking about rain, wouldn’t it be cool if we had live weather and radar on the NAV screen? It is entirely possible...if and when we get satellite radio… I know that here in the States both satellite radio broadcasters do offer this service with certain high end avionics packages. I have one in my King Air through SIRIUS/WSI. If pilots are seeing live radar that is being beamed down, we should too!!! It can't be too hard to offer in future hardware setups

But, I know that this is just a dream.. Id just be happy with MP3 tags on the radio display!

-TIM
Tennessee USA

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, dream on. ;) I'm personally not a huge fan of feature bloat, but I guess it's unavoidable...

I wouldn't expect "auto-close" windows or sunroof ever... too much risk of possibly injury. Even on our Audi, where I can close all Windows & the Sunroof from the driver side key lock... it forces me to hold the key in position until they all close to prevent accidental use.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9