Painted the Grill/Bad Pictures/BLACK GRILL FOR SALE!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I finally had my grill painted - as well as an extra Santorini Black grill thanks to someone on the forum. Of course, I am posting crappy pics, but this weekend I plan to actually take some nice pictures of my truck that are NOT via my iPhone.

My next steps are to use Forever Black and condition all of my black trim - it works amazing to make it look practically new and nice black color. I am also going to likely paint my headlight covers as well to match the grill/vents a bit better.

With that said, I had the grill painted on a Santorini Black stock grill and my own Nara Bronze grill - and I DEFINITELY like the latter better. The all-black grill is just too much - and too many blacks clashing - though it would look awesome on a Santorini black or white truck. SO, I am SELLING my all-black grill (see pictures below) - I would like $175.00 to cover the cost of professional painting (they tried to match it to the stock black Metropolis grill) and shipping. Please send me an e-mail if you are interested and we can chat:

[email protected]

Like I said, I am sticking with the Nara Bronze body/black grill only (had it done slightly more matte) - will look awesome when I paint my headlamp guards the same color and condition my black trim below.

Here is a picture of the all-black grill (Santorini Black body color) on my truck, this is the grill FOR SALE:

LR4allblack.jpg

Here is a picture of my current grill, with the Nara Bronze body color and black-only grill (I am keeping this one):

-980E-45BF-AD11-4BA2AB563018-2297-0000018676FE74BB.jpg

Not the best lighting (of course), but snapped this picture quick:

-3573-4318-80FE-6E817C7D854F-2297-00000219631346D4.jpg

Random picture of my LR4 from afar:

afar.jpg

Last edited:

horacioad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The two tone looks great!!! Nice job! Is the difference in color between the grill and the lamp guard that great? can't tell on the pic. But it looks awsome! I hear Santa is bringing you a new camara!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72