Price FAQ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

C

CarsDad

I see many people comparing prices with others and I wanted to give my two cents. Some of you are also claiming the dealers are asking over sticker.
I bought a V6 SE with Premium Pack. I started dealing at invoice and finally bought it for $900.00 under invoice ($37,400.00+-). I am in Phoenix/Scottsdale AZ. In my experience the over sticker prices are no more in this area. Unless of course you don't even bother dealing.
By the way we have 1500 miles and only have had a hood sensor problem. Also it runs fine on 87 octane and the power seems fine. Keep in mind this baby was for my wife and she only drives 3 miles to her baby shop for work. I am waiting for more aggressive tires before I take it into the extreme stuff ( I did do a little crawling though and wow!)
Happy Roving to everyone!

J

Joe

The V6 or an SE without a navigation system is your best bet to score a deal. You have to be a seasoned negotiator to score much of a deal on a HSE even if you qualify for the Ford discount.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Staff online

• joey
    Custom Rover Accessories

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112