Proud owner of a 2006 LR3 V6 SE (new to me!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ar_ken

Reaction score
So it has been 1.5 yrs since I own this truck - Yes I still have it... and it's still great IMO...

Repairs that have been done since I got the truck (all at dealer):

Front lower control arms - $1800
Coolant + Brake flush - $450
Transfer case oil change - $240
Broken ashtray - $0 (courtesy of the dealer)
Tailgate latch - $80

Issues I had:

Clogged sunroof drain (caused water to leak into the front of the car, known as the "waterfall" feature to some owners) - DIY fixed
Alarm goes off randomly (will be a DIY fix, likely the hood sensor)
Battery is starting to get weak (throws out fault codes when starting in cold weather)

Maintenance:

Mobil1 5W-30 with OEM filter every 10k

Currently has 123k on it...

Just bumping this thread in case anyone's interested in this truck and want to do some research before buying :)

P.S. all dollar figures are Canadian dollar, and mileage is actually KM, not miles :D

rooster

Reaction score
Owner Too- Just Joined

Am loving this site already, been using an LR3 for a year now, both on and off road. almost 25000 miles. some funny sounds coming from underneath and the workshop say ots the suspension. the hydrolic also worry me a bit as sometimes it will not rise above normal height and I will travelling in the sand. kindly advise

ar_ken

Reaction score
Did you try to raise the vehicle while you were driving over 50km/h? Apparently in off-road mode it will not go over 50km/h........

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72