Question about iLand V2.0 Diagnostic Tool

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tejas Rob

Reaction score
Have a 2016 LR4. I've seen several threads about Johnson Rods vs. IID tool, etc. but nothing recent that talks about iLand tool. The Atlantic British tool is cheaper than IGAP tool and I have ordered other products from AB without issue. Want to confirm that iLand has good reviews and specifically if I can rise suspension with it? Looking to get an extra inch or so of lift without using rods.

jlglr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can’t say much about the iLand as I don’t have one, but if its any help to you regarding the price difference, I can tell you that the GAP IID tool works great and the customer service is fantastic. They answer questions super fast, which is important when you’re having issues. Not to say anything negative about AB - I just have no idea if the tool is built in house, if they have a technical staff that can answer questions, etc.

Hopefully you’ll get some other replies from those with hands-on experience with the iLand.

RIffle02

Reaction score
I'm wondering the same thing. I'm about to pull the trigger on IID Tool. Where is the best place to purchase one?

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score

DaytonaRS7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i purchased mt GAP tool form lucky8, not on black friday sale. I emailed and asked nicely for a discount, which they obliged. cant hurt to try.

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't beat the user interface for IID tool, but I don't consider it the easiest way to work with EAS. I think if you want that I would look at XLifter. It also lets you self level the vehicle.

But anything is better than supporting the manipulative lying Johnson rods people.

RIffle02

Reaction score
I’m looking for a diagnostic tool along with a way to adjust the suspension. What is the XLifter?

defiant

Reaction score
I haven’t used any of the ID tools but in defence of the rods, they can be swapped out in under 10 mins without any tools.