replacement tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GOOP

Reaction score
Has anyone gone with replacement tires other than the Pirelli Scorpion Verde? Seems to me like these tires only have 30k tread life. Looking for an all-season with more life. THX

buckbluerover

Reaction score
When my Pirellis wore out I got a ridiculous deal at Wal Mart on the Kumho Crugen HP71. 10K miles and so far so good with city, highway, and mountain driving with one excursion at the Great Sand Dunes National Park.

Stu Italy

Reaction score
Here in Italy (Pirelli land....) I get through a set of Scorpions a year. White roads are killers....
So, yes, has anyone got suggestions for better wearing all terrain tyres, though to be fair I do motre tarmac than gravel roads by 75%.
Thanks.

Crosboro

Reaction score
When my LR2 needed new tires, I went with BFGoodrich Advantage T/A Sport LT. Tire Rack has test results. Only drawback is they could have better wet weather traction. But, they did get me out of about 8" of mud when I started to slide off a dirt road.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72