SCLR Mojave fun

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

racehorse

Reaction score
Hey gents, took the LR3 out on the Saturday Goler Gulch run led by Frank B., who does a fantastic trek especially for newbies.

Had such a great time, joined SCLR, and swapped out the stock goodyears on sunday for GY silent armors.

Thanks to everyone who help me learn what my LR3 is about. And for anyone else considering a trip, do it once to learn, then you'll be hooked. Thanks to Frank, Mark, Scott, Shaw, Sean and everyone else out there.
-mike the newby

Trynian

Reaction score
Hey gents, took the LR3 out on the Saturday Goler Gulch run led by Frank B., who does a fantastic trek especially for newbies.

Had such a great time, joined SCLR, and swapped out the stock goodyears on sunday for GY silent armors.

Thanks to everyone who help me learn what my LR3 is about. And for anyone else considering a trip, do it once to learn, then you'll be hooked. Thanks to Frank, Mark, Scott, Shaw, Sean and everyone else out there.
-mike the newby

You are welcome, good to hear you joined up!

Scott

Last edited:

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635