Searching for a roof rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ndrenfro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen this rack before, but I really like the low profile.

MilehighLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't know if you're looking for a full rack or not but you may want to look at Front Runner Outfitters. They make a super low profile rack (more of a platform than a basket).

Recently emailed them about their mounting options . . . . they don't mount to the factory track, you have to swap out the factory for the one supplied with rack.

MilehighLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We should get some guys together and hit some trails, once this snow melts off.

Would love to join in . . . Iots of places to go in Summit county in late Spring . . .. want to run Wheeler Lake as soon as it opens.

khronus79

Reaction score
I haven't seen this rack before, but I really like the low profile.

according to the guys at disco 3 there's absolutely no noise from the rack and some people even report an increase in mpgs, the design is very sleek, my favorite so far.

thorgal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
according to the guys at disco 3 there's absolutely no noise from the rack and some people even report an increase in mpgs, the design is very sleek, my favorite so far.

I have dealt with these guys last year, very nice people.The price is comparable with other's roof racks and although shipping would be a killer9 around 500 British...one could pick it up from a major international airport, as here in NJ i got quoted around 180 sh Pounds , of course....I kinda hesitated a bit and abandoned the idea of having a roof rack for now , but this design would be my first choice for sure.
I like the front runner cheetah, but this design does not suite LR3 very well, one my as well use piece of thick plywood instead, just kidding, but prospered looks much better.

gdrider77

Reaction score
Not to thread jack, but i am in Denver as well, lets get a little group together for a run. On a related thread note, just ordered my Baja Rack and it will be arriving tomorrow.

EIGHTLUG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds good to me. Maybe Ralph and wcryer would like to join the round up. Anyone else?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM