Studs! help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A

alyesko

hey i have a 1999 4.6 and i just bought 22" hartge classic 2 wheels. I have one problem the lug nuts only go on 6 turns and i need more than that. Does anyone here know where to buy longer studs that will fit with the stock rotors? Ne help will be appriciated!- Alyesko

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know, it is possible that nobody knows the answer. But if you want to hear it:
I'm sorry, alyesko. I just don't know. Maybe you could contact a rover parts store??

(It's also possible that people are appalled at the idea of 22's on a rover)

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
I know I didn't answer, becuase a) I have no idea where to get longer studs for a rover, and b) I guess I could take one of the lugs out of my vehicle and go down to my local auto zone and ask, but I drive my vehicle almost daily and when not driving I don't have time to tear it apart to check for things...

Sorry.

S

suprainhabit

Just so you know-
Per the factory parts catalogue, the wheel studs are "non-replaceable". You are supposed to replace the hub as an assembly.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635