Sway-Bar Disconnects

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tomasesto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone out there in LR3 world ever hear feedback regarding Sway bar quick disconnects and if they are compatible for EAS or are they even being used? :albertein

tomasesto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sway-away

Not needed with our independent suspension.

thnx I didnt think it was so but ya never know... Hmmm I wonder when they'll come out with a 6point roll bar for an LR3 after what I saw today OUCH!

Trynian

Reaction score
thnx I didnt think it was so but ya never know... Hmmm I wonder when they'll come out with a 6point roll bar for an LR3 after what I saw today OUCH!

That had nothing to do with sway bar. The lr3 has really good articulation, you could remove the token sway bars and it would not chnge a things.

Sway bar release is really for the solid axle guys. But it comes at a price IMHO, I always notice the roll bounce they get just before they go on their side.

If you are refering to the D90 tip over today, that was really more about slipping into a deep rutt that anyone would have tipped if slipped into.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112