Swing Away Tire Carrier - Denver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wcryer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For those in the Denver area, I was in at JCs British 4x4 today getting some work done. Jeff mentioned they may be thinking about doing some fabricating of a swing away tire carrier, maybe some other things as well. I know much of my hesitation on this sort of thing in the past is that it hasn't been local, and shipping on these heavy steel bolt ons is expensive. I know there a good amount of us in and around denver, so I wanted to do a shout out to gauge interest - specifically for the swing away bumper.

Jeff said to either message his direct shop email or the parts dept email (not the service email). If youre interested go ahead and shoot him a note and also indicate on this post.

ralph

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome, love to have him make some sliders for the LR3. Worth the drive from the Springs.

Ralph

morrisdl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ill be working in Denver (flying back and forth 6 time in the next 6 months). If it looked good and I could break it down to <50lb components I would be in too.

gdrider77

Reaction score
I am interested as well. I was just getting ready to start checking on local shops to see if i could get this done. I would absolutely love to have him build me one. I will shoot him an email.

gdrider77

Reaction score
Nothing yet. Just pinged hem about a week ago. Looks like no prototype till at least fall, wont be for sale till probably winter or early next year.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA