Tail light (aftermarket)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bentley2012

Reaction score
I dont have any experience with a trailer so not sure exactly what would happen. I have been driving with these lights installed for a little over a week now though and havent noticed any sort of issue. They flash normally and the dash doesnt hyper flash either. The biggest difference i notice is that they are very bright. Like can be a little much to look at directly sometimes. Perhaps im just sensitive though. I really do like them and will post up some more pics (including lit) as soon as I get the tint applied.

-SP

jlach993

Full Access Member
Reaction score

PoorLifeDecisions

Reaction score
Here they are on my Corris Grey. Please excuse the dust.

PXL_20210709_191432970.jpg

Last edited:

PoorLifeDecisions

Reaction score
Anyone else notice that these lights still remain on after everything is off? I took two pics, one with the wiring disconnected and one with the wiring connected, but engine off and all other lights off. It's very apparent the LED's maintain a faint glow and assumingly a power draw as well. Afraid this has caused or will cause a problem. Stock taillights do not do this.

I purchased mine from the same ebay seller that others here have purchased from. I have a 2014, which is the last year for product compatibility. When I emailed them why not MY 2015 or 2016 as they have the same taillights as the 2014, I received a vague response of, "it could be the housing difference".

disconnected.jpg
connected and off.jpg

jlach993

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually, I'm curious about your exhaust.... Are those tips, or did you manage to find a way to make the V6SC sound better ? I've always wondered if the RRS midpipe or mufflers could mount onto the LR4...
sorry i'm now noticing this. I just removed everything but the cats underneath. I did add two magnaflow mufflers and an X pipe and straight piped with 3inch pipes to dual black gloss tips. It sounds amazing in my opinion.

jlach993

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone else notice that these lights still remain on after everything is off? I took two pics, one with the wiring disconnected and one with the wiring connected, but engine off and all other lights off. It's very apparent the LED's maintain a faint glow and assumingly a power draw as well. Afraid this has caused or will cause a problem. Stock taillights do not do this.

I purchased mine from the same ebay seller that others here have purchased from. I have a 2014, which is the last year for product compatibility. When I emailed them why not MY 2015 or 2016 as they have the same taillights as the 2014, I received a vague response of, "it could be the housing difference".

View attachment 20685View attachment 20684
yeah for like 15 mins or so they do that once the truck is "awaken", for example just turning off the rover or unlocking it to grab something inside. Even pulling on a locked door handle will wake the truck up and you'll see the faint tailight.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA