Vision Assist or Climate Comfort?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

costelj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Easy, both. What's another few thousand on a $50k truck? :wink:
He might be dealing with the same problem I'm dealing with: finding a 2013 with all the options I want is next to impossible. Seriously, I have never seen any new vehicle like this. I'm sure it's because of the upcoming 2014s, as well as the niche market the LR4 normally fits into anyway. It's tough out there at the moment. :)

I want both, so my options are extremely limited. I've decided I want the Vision Assist more, if I have to choose, which I hope I don't. This is the first I've heard that the backup camera is different with Vision Assist. What's different, exactly?

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Vision Assist used 5 digital cameras, the standard backup camera is analog. The VA digital video is, well, digitally enhanced (looks better), and the yellow lines superimposed on the backup camera bend according to the steering angle to show you where you'll be going. They are static over the analog output of the standard backup cam.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635