Wet Okole Seat Covers For Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clydon

Reaction score
I have a full set (front and rear) of wet okole, waterproof, seat covers for my 2004 Discovery. They are tan with black piping, got as close as possible to match my tan leather with green piping. Used for one summer season. Asking $325, originally bought for $575. I'll send pictures if you want.

Last edited:

tony diaz

Reaction score
I have a full set (front and rear) of wet okole seat covers for my 2004 Discovery. They are tan with black piping, got as close as possible to match my tan leather with green piping. Used for one summer season. Asking $325, originally bought for $575. I'll send pictures if you want.

please send pics

clydon

Reaction score
photos

they have been packed away in a box, so they are a little wrinkled P9270049.JPG

clydon

Reaction score
i am not sure how different the seats are in the post 2004's models, but the covers are made specifically for the '04 discover and fit perfectly so unless the seats are still the same in the newer models i would say the wont fit. i will see if i can track down a newer LR3 and take a look at the seats.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635