What's in your garage?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

richpike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2005 lr3 hse black/black
2005 gx470 gray/gray
2006 lx470 white/beige
2004 gx470white/beige
2005 4runner blue gray
2008 gs 350 white/black
2006 4runner silver/beige
2000 lx 470 black/beige
2001 yaris red/gray

Wow! That is one big garage! You seem to be a Toyota/Lexus guy - why the LR3?

-Rich

gtc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I suppose to add my list...

2001 BMW 330 Ci (mine)
2005 Mini Cooper S (wife's)
2006 LR3 SE7 (probably mine when the fuel tank reads below 1/4... otherwise wife's! ;) )

lfr

Reaction score
rich, me my parents and two brothers live in the same apt complex, that is why so many, yes we use to have mb, bmw, and porsche, I decided to make them all lexus toyota, we are partners and good friends with the owners of the only toyota lexus dealer for our country and on top of that these vehicles have given us no problems and maintenance is not expensive. to answer your other question my cousin bought d2 2003 I told him not to get it, he ended up selling it and buying a 4 runner, almost never used it because it was always in the shop, his brother got lr3 2005 also told him not to, but when the vehicle got here I drove it around and liked it alot, so I bought 2005 lr3 33000 miles black/black for 20000 us seemed like a deal, why I said no to LR for the same reasons in the forum electrical and suspension too much time to fix and too expensive. I looked up all the problems, recalls, and tsbs and took all of that to the dealer and I'm having it checked before I bring it down to the DR because its under warranty, no warranty here unless you buy here.

txAlfa

Reaction score
Just joined, but thought I would add mine..
My daily driver: '00 BMW 540i 6-speed
Wife's car: '05 LR3
My daily driver (10 yrs ago) and now dead-in-the-garage-project car: '88 Alfa Romeo Spider

Our first LR was a '00 D2. I never liked the style of it (for me) but I gotta say I was hooked the first time I drove it. The LR3 doesn't seem as fun to drive, but it is more 'refined' which my wife and 5 year old like.

codemonkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My daily driver (10 yrs ago) and now dead-in-the-garage-project car: '88 Alfa Romeo Spider
How'd you like that? I've been wanting a GTV to fill the hole in my garage, but they are hard to find and expensive. I'm thinking of a GTV6 or Spider as a fallback.

txAlfa

Reaction score
I've actually found a few GTVs and Spiders on eBay and craigslist...the GTVs always seem to be in a state of needing a lot of attention. With the Spiders, you can find some drive-ready and some that can be a great project car.

I loved driving my Spider. I still can't figure out how I ended up not driving it, but it has been sitting for 10 years. It was never prepped for storage :frown: so the first thing I did when I started tinkering this year was remove the gas tank/pump/filter. I have the injectors out now and they were a bit clogged. I'm in the process of trying to get them unclogged and hope to have it running again soon.

They are certainly no high performer, but they are just plain fun to drive and you can't beat the style of the car. As inexpensive as it is, it is rare enough and stylish enough to get looks all the time. Okay, now I feel the need to go out to the garage and least look at it. :biggrin:

cj60

Reaction score
2000 GMC 1500 Z71
2005 LR3
2005 HD Night Train
cub cadet lawn mower
Arens Snow Blower
99 250cr dirt bike

CJ60 you have a 90 corradog60 what color I had one in grad school Loved it but had aot of elec issues so I had to get rid of it
I LOVE THE CORRADO

I have green Corrado G60 (no major elec issues)... :biggrin:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72