Where is the manual text for the 4x4 Info screen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

S

schafari

I thought I saw some owner's manual text on the 4x4 info screen. However, now I cannot find it in any doco. Can someone point to the info on the 4x4 info screen for an 05? Sorry for such a lame request, but I have looked and can't seem to find.

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
while we're on the topic, i know this was discussed once, but darned if i can figure it out....

how the heck do you get the compass to display on the 4x4 screen? i've tried off-road mode w/o luck. the little tiny compass on the lower left of the map works, just not the big one on the 4x4 screen

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You need to keep the Navigation in Off-road Mode... then the Compass soft button in 4x4 Info mode will actually function. It works for me. Drive around first in Off-road Navigation mode...

S

schafari

You need to hit agree in Nav mode. You need to switch to off-road mode. You then have the compass display in Nav off-road mode. Then, when you switch to 4x4 info, the compass will be displayed when you hit the compass button.

(Thanks Grommet, exactly what I needed.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72