Who would buy a supercharged V8 option?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The diesel would be awesome... but until then, V8.

A SC V8 edition would be pretty sweet. An outgoing Special Edition with some serious coachwork.

Ventilated sport seats... more leather (if it's possible)... an insane stereo system, a very special trim, something exotic and maybe some wider wheels or something.

I'm curious though if LR will offer another Limited Edition this year or next. The last LE was okay... I personally liked it.

A US Safari edition would be cool as well.

My Mum had a 2002 or 2003 Disco II Safari Edition and it was amazing. It had everything from the roof rack, push bar, brush guards, driving lamps, winch, the works... it was a beautiful truck. Believe it was Fuji White (White for sure) with flat black lettering.

My Brother and I would take that truck through some serious off-road exercises. The winch was awesome too because when we got stuck, it got us out of tough spots.

Those were the days.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The diesel would be awesome... but until then, V8.

A SC V8 edition would be pretty sweet. An outgoing Special Edition with some serious coachwork.

Ventilated sport seats... more leather (if it's possible)... an insane stereo system, a very special trim, something exotic and maybe some wider wheels or something.

I'm curious though if LR will offer another Limited Edition this year or next. The last LE was okay... I personally liked it.

A US Safari edition would be cool as well.

My Mum had a 2002 or 2003 Disco II Safari Edition and it was amazing. It had everything from the roof rack, push bar, brush guards, driving lamps, winch, the works... it was a beautiful truck. Believe it was Fuji White (White for sure) with flat black lettering.

My Brother and I would take that truck through some serious off-road exercises. The winch was awesome too because when we got stuck, it got us out of tough spots.

Those were the days.
A Safari Edition would be awesome! :)

I would love to see an off-road package option with the real deal like they had back for the Disco II you describe.

The LE was nice, though a little too blingy for me in some ways.

On another note, I am waiting to hear back from Eric as to their plan. I sent him the build on Wednesday (via PDF) and told him I wanted to pay $58,000-$59,000 (which sounds very fair). I told him I would keep the Voyager half-rack, head and tail light covers, ladder, and all my black pack upgrades on my truck that I would trade in, but I wanted them to try to switch out my sump plate and slider/steps to the new truck, as well as my tires. They can put the new tires on my outgoing truck. They may not be able to switch out the sump guard/steps, but I think they can with the body of the new LR4.

For the new 2013, I plan to get a new rack, head/tail light guards, and ladder.

Last I heard from him was late Wednesday that he would see what he can do.

-David

LR4USN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New, no too much of a premium by LR, but as a CPO - YES

Latest posts

Staff online

• joey
    Custom Rover Accessories

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads