2009 lr2 anbody have one?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jessika873

Reaction score
hey new girl here thinking of buying an 09 lr2 but have been getting so many mixed reviews so i thought i would ask if anyone owns ones how has it been? any problems?

jbcarioca

Reaction score
My 2009 LR2 (Freelander2 here in Brazil)

I recently bought a 2009 Freelander 2, identical to the LR2 sold in the US, but with different trim options), Mine is an SE which has nearly all the electronic gizmos known to modern man including the Alpine Premium audio system. They come only with the 3.2 liter Volvo-developed I6 engine here paired with the six speed automatic transmission. The vehicle has been totally impeccable so far with not even a rattle. The roads here in Rio de Janeiro is awful and the car absorbs the punishment with no complaints. dealer service is quite remarkable too; they delivered the car to my house on a weekend evening. Fuel economy so far is pretty good for the type of urban stop and go that is our condition here. Bizarrely it is really easy to maneuver and parallel parking is a breeze thanks to the parking sensors and self-dipping side mirrors. I parked in a space that we measured as 40CM longer than the car on the first try with no hassle- and I am not specularly talented in that maneuver. So far I can not say enough good things about it. I bought it, by the way, on the recommendation, in part, of two friends here who also bought them and have had no problems. One of them bought his over a year ago and has driven over 40,000 KM with only normal service, zero defects.

rich9426

Reaction score
I have an 09 with cold weather,navigation ,lighting and blue tooth. We love it and have had no problems. Good luck

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM