2015 the new discovery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GoLoaf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just posted on Land Rover's FB page: "The Discovery Vision Concept car will debut at the New York International Auto Show showcasing the design and technology vision for a future family of Discovery vehicles"

http://youtu.be/XH93m6FoRI8

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting. So tempting to try and figure out what they are doing with some of those images and what features they are trying to show in their veiled manner. Clearly there was something going on with the seating. And clearly they like the knobs for setting things. And they appear to have a new wheel design.

So with the show being in a couple of weeks I would still have time to cancel my LR4 order and hold out for this amazing new vehicle. Or not. ;-)

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting. So tempting to try and figure out what they are doing with some of those images and what features they are trying to show in their veiled manner. Clearly there was something going on with the seating. And clearly they like the knobs for setting things. And they appear to have a new wheel design.

So with the show being in a couple of weeks I would still have time to cancel my LR4 order and hold out for this amazing new vehicle. Or not. ;-)
I think you should keep your LR4 order :)

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think this is the same vehicle showing up in other video's around the web the last week. Its just the LR2/Freelander replacement. None of us would buy that anyways so it doesn't really bother me.
Yes, it is definitely the same camoflauged vehicle.

It does not bother me either, but I just hope they don't follow suit in the upcoming "Discovery"family with a larger-sized Discovery (to replace the LR4) that looks like a bloated version of this new LR2/Freelander.

GoLoaf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bet the "evolution" of the Discovery/LR4 will be similar to what Nissan did to the latest Pathfinder. Hurry up you guys, we're going to be late to soccer practice.

Dubroz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is clearly a separate 3rd row seating in the vision concept. At around the 8 second mark they show two 3rd row seats folding down. Then the middle seat from the second row moving back and forth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM