ac switch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Sadly without a real good OBDII scanner you can't tell.

Reaction score
I've got a pretty good one that reads landrover specific codes and is "supposed " to be better than the ones at the auto parts store. Im still playing with it and trying to figure it out.

Reaction score
I pulled the ac switch and put an old white plug i got out of the junk yard in the back and tested the switch by putting a 12 volt supply to the plug and pushing in and out and the light came on. By playing with the plug I realized (I think anyway) that wire number one and number three on the plug should be hot. When I energized either of them the orange light on the plug lit up. On the white plug in the car only number 3 is has power. Is my thinking right? I've looked at the rave and I can't find what I'm looking for. Where's my problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
I sadly am at a loss on this one.. I know this doesn't help.

Reaction score
I'm at a loss as well. I've changed every relay every fuse checked for freon and only have half power to the plug. I'm wondering if the wire to the plug is broke somewhere. I noticed under the dash that there is a little black plug with a 10amp fuse in it that says "cooler" on it. Anyone know what this is? Mine doesn't have any power to it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM