Colorado LR3 (or other Rover) Owners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

H2OU

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I have been lurking for many months and finally decided to post. Thanks for all of the info - what a great site!

I am interested in meeting up with any fellow LR3 or other Rover owners who wouldn't mind a relative newbie to off-roading to tag along on a trail or two this summer to see what this thing can do. I live in Denver.

A little about my LR3 - 2006 Bonatti Grey V8 SE / Nitto's / Custom Roof Rack / Rear Ladder with more to come, I am sure!

Thanks in advance!

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Somebody take this guy out wheelin' !!! This is what I like to hear...people new to it taking their LR3s out.

...not puttin 22s on it with low profile tires and chrome accents everywhere.

H2OU

Reaction score
...not puttin 22s on it with low profile tires and chrome accents everywhere.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves - I take those off in the Winter! :wink:

(from Joey - as a new member posting a quote or a :wink: can cause the software to assume you are posting spam... sorry)

Last edited by a moderator:

H2OU

Reaction score
Let's not get ahead of ourselves...I take those off in the Winter! The mag chloride they put on the roads here eats that fake chrome up!

codemonkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in Lafayette, just east of Boulder. I'd be up for a Bunce School Rd or Pole Hill Rd run as a nice spring opening run. Bunce is open now, not sure about Pole Hill.

H2OU

Reaction score
Thanks nwoods. So far I plan to attend this year's rally.

Are you taking your storm trooper LR3 to the rally?

H2OU

Reaction score
I'm in Lafayette, just east of Boulder. I'd be up for a Bunce School Rd or Pole Hill Rd run as a nice spring opening run. Bunce is open now, not sure about Pole Hill.

Sounds great. Let's set something up. Hopefully we can get a few others to join us as well.

di_LR3_co

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i also am in lafayette.. have a tonga green lr3 .. i'd be up for joining

BldrRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am interested as well. I am in Louisville. Black LR3 with Coopers and Expedition Rack.

Does anyone know if Jenny Creek, Coney Flats or Middle S. Vrain is open yet? I tried Jenny Creek two weekends ago and there were impassable snowbanks before I got to the trailhead. I am thinking about giving it another shot this weekend...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635