Do we like the Black package on Corris Grey?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

samcarloso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I Really like the look of Humberto's LR4 with black package. I have the previous rimini red lr4. and would love to convert the exterior to black. Does anyone know how much or where I can purchase aftermarket black package?

bushway9172

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I Really like the look of Humberto's LR4 with black package. I have the previous rimini red lr4. and would love to convert the exterior to black. Does anyone know how much or where I can purchase aftermarket black package?

I had my grille, side vents, tail lamp guards, and mirror caps painted satin black by a local paint shop... and I am very happy with the results. I actually prefer it to the gloss black of the actual black package. This might be a good option for you (you can do any shade/gloss of black of course).

samcarloso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had my grille, side vents, tail lamp guards, and mirror caps painted satin black by a local paint shop... and I am very happy with the results. I actually prefer it to the gloss black of the actual black package. This might be a good option for you (you can do any shade/gloss of black of course).
I didn't think about painting, That might be a great option and save on cost also. I just need to find a great paint shop. I would hate for it to look non oem.

bushway9172

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't think about painting, That might be a great option and save on cost also. I just need to find a great paint shop. I would hate for it to look non oem.

PM me your email address and I'll shoot you some pics of how mine came out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brandon is right .... painting is an option. I did it with my 2011 and it looked great. You can have everything done at a good paint shop and buy a few things (relatively inexpensive) like lettering, door handles, etc. Something to consider.

Gmosley

Reaction score
ready

Just got word that my Corris, LUX, Black Pack, VAP, HD is finished and VIN assigned. Placed my order mid-Jan and as promised it was ready by 11 Mar. Now just waiting for it to be shipped to the US in June.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got word that my Corris, LUX, Black Pack, VAP, HD is finished and VIN assigned. Placed my order mid-Jan and as promised it was ready by 11 Mar. Now just waiting for it to be shipped to the US in June.

What do you mean in June, if it's built they should stick it on a ship within days, no? Or did you specifically ask them to hold it for 2 months? Mine was built end of November 2012 and delivered to me Jan 6, 2013, with the holidays in between slowing everything down a few days.

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There seem to be a lot of orders arriving in June. I wonder if they already have slots lined up on freighters? Mine is supposedly slotted to be built in April but arrives at my Denver dealership in June. Of course mine comes through LA.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99