Few questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaguardoc504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1) how can I make the AC circulate permanently instead of pressing the circulate button all the time? I know you can hold it down to stay that way but when the car is turned off it just goes back to fresh air.
- As far as I know you cannot permanently enable the in vehicle circulation

2) can I disable the auto folding mirrors when I park the car?
- You can do this through the Instrument Cluster, at least that is how mine is turned off and on. Although I am not sure why you would want to disable them. They are feature commonly used in European C=cars for narrow parking spots. I find mine very useful, and it something a little different. As far as the motors wearing out, the same philosophy could be applied to even starting the vehicle... Prepare for something that might happen on a LR and you may never drive her again ;)

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know I need the "tracks", I'm asking if the cross bars from a RRS are the same for the LR4. All of the OEM rack rails/track do not come with the cross bars.

You can still test fit the RRS bars to see where the feet land on the roof. There will still be a weather strip in the slot where the tracks would mount. If the feet land on center of that strip, then you'll be able to use the RRS bars.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4