G4 LR3 in Rancho Mirage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cdodkin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the chance this weekend to drive over to Palm Springs, and get a look around the G4 spec LR3 they have on sale at LR Rancho Mirage. :proud:

IMG_6671.jpg

IMG_6672.jpg

IMG_6674.jpg

cdodkin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As you'd expect, it's a well kitted out vehicle (Sales lady said $15k of extra kit) - which did 7000 miles or so in the Nevada Passage challenge http://www.nevadapassage.com/index.html

Great to see it all decked out, but the price tag is a turn-off - they want $52,000 :mad:

Been on the lot for a few months already - no surprise there! :stupid:

Had some lady wanting to buy it, and asking how easy it would be to get the decals off!!! :confused:

Luckily she was dissuaded.

If anyone wants to PayPal me the money and a finders fee - I'd be happy to go pick it up for you and test drive it on the way to the boat :biggrin:

drzjoint

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They need to put some decent rubber on that G4 it looks stupid with street tires!

Boaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
G4 spec included 255/55/19 MTR's. I wonder if they'll put a set of those back on there. I still like the older G4's better, with the rack lights and the orange paint job. Cool pics though. Thanks.

cdodkin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
G4 spec included 255/55/19 MTR's. I wonder if they'll put a set of those back on there.

Looks like they used Goodyears for this qualification challenge

LR3_G4.jpg

JackMac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
G4 spec included 255/55/19 MTR's. I wonder if they'll put a set of those back on there. I still like the older G4's better, with the rack lights and the orange paint job. Cool pics though. Thanks.
+1, I had exactly the same reaction.

With the new G4, they went directly with accessories available at the dealership. No visible extras like roof lights and MTR's and custom paint.

Still, thanks for sharing the pics. These are rare machines and they do look great.

di_LR3_co

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they sell those G4 side panel decals? man... that'd be a great way to cover up some of my tree branch scratches :)

supergoofy

Reaction score
Dear fellow members

I am writing from Athens Greece.

I finally made my car white and have it ready to be branded like the pics you can see in the link below:

http://forums.landroverworld.org/showthread.php?t=14437

What i am looking for (if someone on these forums can help me out is, the vector files for the G4 challenge complete artwork i.e.:
- the G4 challenge logo
- the "nevada passage" logo
- the stripped artwork
- the "www.landroverG4challenge.com" logo (on the hood)

but in vector form so i can adjust the sizes accordingly for my car.
By vector format i mean files with extension .ai or .eps or .cdr
As a last resort press .pdf files can also work

If a kind member has those files please send me a private message or mail them to my e-mail: [email protected]

Thanks a lot

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helge