Hey! I am new.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

F

FriscoKid04

I am one of the sales guides here at the LR Center here in Frisco Texas.

If you close, drop by. If not call me and I hope I can aneswer any questions about the awesome new LR3.

Feel free to contact me about anything:

[email protected]

Go anywhere, anytime!

J

JackUnion

Hey chris, welcome! that new LR3 seems to be selling well from what I hear, everyone I've spoken to loves them. So you must be making "all kinds of money in commision", so... can I get a loan!!... Oh! come on it's cold and nasty up hear in Canada and you have all that sunshine down there and now those big fat commision cheques and ...you'll soon have that RR sport to sell too, you'll be rolling in it!!
I'll tell you what? if I can't have the loan, how about a job? I've always wanted to live in a nice place and makes loads of money!!!
Only joking! good luck to you mate! nice to have you on board.

F

FriscoKid04

Hey Thanks.

The LR3 is moving well down here but most people in Texas dont have a need for such a truck.

I would love to loan money but that is why I got a position here in the first place

I just want to learn and be more involved with the LR community. I have only been here a week and so far it's great!

Good luck and stay warm.

It's 17degrees in Dallas so I bet that feels like a warm day for you up North. LOL

A

ayavner

17 F, just to be clear!!!

:) Adam in Wylie, TX (formerly from Frisco)

M

mwillems

Hey.. I and my family are driving on Monday from Toronto (-18 C today) to Dallas/Ft Worth, where it will be +20 C by then I am told by the weather forecasts. Hope they';re right - but my brand-new LR3 HSE is good in either weather - best snow vehicle I have ever owned.

Michael

F

FriscoKid04

Awesome-

Any one ever in the Frisco or DFW area stop by and say HI!

We put on a lot of events here so hope to see you guys come. Also being on the "inside" gives me a lot of insight to what is coming up.

Warm today though. You gotta love Texas weather :)

RoverChic

I love Ryan and Rovers
Reaction score
Hey Chris. I am looking for an 04 Loaner? I usually buy from Ross M @ the Dallas store but he has been ill for sometime now. I will send you an email offline as I am not having any luck finding one @ LR Tulsa or Bob Moore.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4