leaning front suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jamespc

Reaction score
I just purchased a 2005 Range Rover and its starting to lean to the left front because the right front is pumping too much air ???? what to do to level the Range again . . .help !!!

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds like you may have a bad gyro or a bad ride height sensor. Sadly without hooking it up to Testbook computer or similar LR specific computer it would be impossible to guess.

Jamespc

Reaction score
thanks Joey

thanks joey your on it . . it happens when i get over 55 mph freeway - tries to lower itself. city speeds it seems to do it somewhat but not as quickly. can i replace it myself or reboot something do you think. whats a price for gyro or ride height sensor if you may know . . thanks again for the support.

LandRvrTech

Reaction score
FYI 9/10 times the L/F air strut is the first to go. An easy way to tell is when you are at a standstill, hit the throttle about halfway quickly. If you can hear/see the L/F tire spin, you are going to need to replace that air strut assembly.

NhudeST

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a bag problem. Hit up Arnott Inc. they have really good deals and im not sure if they still do it, but they offered life-time warranty for their bags. Easy to install, if you have the time, patience, tools, and a helping hand to do so. With the help of my bro and bronlaw we did both front and the truck releveled to its original height. Had it doubled checked just to make sure though Good luck man,.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM